Centre of excellence opening soon
The countdown is on until the official opening of Cairns Skin Centre -- a new centre of excellence focusing on skin-related...
Welcome to Cairns Skin Centre – a ‘Centre of Excellence’ established in February 2015 to focusing on skin-related medical conditions. It is the first practice in Australia to offer the services of a Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, a Consultant Dermatologist, Skin Cancer Doctors, Cosmetic Physicians, and clinics for Leg Veins and Laser procedures. Our doctors and clinicians work together to ensure that you get the best possible treatment. Cairns Skin Centre is conveniently located at 161 Pease street, Manoora, just a few minutes from Cairns CBD in Far North Queensland. Call us today on (07) 4032 6788 to make an appointment or to find out more about our services.
Whether you're considering cosmetic or plastic surgery to alter your appearance, looking for medical advice on a skin condition or seeking treatment for skin cancer, the team at Cairns Skin Centre is here to help.
Our services include:
- Plastic Surgery ranging from breast lifts and breast reductions, to labiaplasty, and scar revision.
- Dermatological treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Skin Cancer treatment using either surgery or a non-invasive procedure.
- Cosmetic Medicine using dermal fillers and lasers.
- Treatment for both large and small leg veins.
- A laser clinic for hair and tattoo removal, facial veins, and rejuvenating your skin.
Cairns Skin Centre supports the lives of many people, not only our patients, but our staff as well. Our goal is to integrate all the aspects involved in this practice into a greater whole that reflects our commitment to excellence.
With this approach, we endeavour to set a standard for our peers in the medical field and the wider community. Our mission and values include: Exceptional patient care; The use of safe, advanced technology; Integrity, credibility and respect for the individual; Compliance with health & safety standards; and Maintaining financial stability and a focused work environment